Janet Cocconi Dinner and Auction 2022
Eat, Drink, and “Talk Derby to Me” as we bid the night away and support our beloved Redwood Parents Nursery School. We are so excited to bring you back in person for this year's Janet Cocconi Auction and Dinner on April 22, 2022 at 6pm!
Tickets are on sale NOW!
Get ready for the excitement of the Kentucky Derby here in Redwood City! Don your bowlers, billycocks, fascinators, bob hats, bowties, and all other derby attire while we enjoy games, live and silent auction, delicious dinner, and dancing.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Buy Your Tickets!!!
- Tickets are on sale now via the auction website found here
- When purchasing your ticket please be sure to create an account as you will use this to log in during the auction event.
- Entering the names of all of your guests will assign them each a bidder number as well as send them the details of the event with an access code for the application.
- Download the Auctria App available via the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store
- Visit your app store, search for and download Auctria Mobile Bidding App.
- Using the access code in the registration email, sign in to the app to explore the website and the auction items.
- Auction items will begin to show as we receive them and load them into our system. Check back frequently to see what will be available for auctioning the night of the event.
- We need all forms of donations. You should have received an email from Jen Langley, our Auction Donation chair, which outlines all the types of donations we are looking for. I challenge you to think creatively! Do you make cool crafts, have a love for bourbon, enjoy hosting a movie night, have a favorite restaurant? All of these things can be turned into items for donation!
- Help us collect decorations!
- To make this event beautiful and fun I am hoping to collect some decor items. I am on the lookout for horse related items such as horse shoes, horse figurines, old saddles, bridles, etc. Whether you are willing to donate the item to the school or just willing to let us borrow it, we could use your help!